On March 30th, we’ll reveal insights from virtually 300 firms and 15,000 workers in a hands-on, in-depth workshop…
Over the previous three years because the CEO of Know Your Company, I’ve heard quite a few enterprise homeowners say a model of this to me:
“Claire, I dig your software program and the methodology behind it… however is there a technique to put these ideas into apply on day-to-day foundation? What are different ways in which I can keep away from blindspots? And is there a technique to train my management group and managers to do the identical?”
I get it. I’ve all the time believed that creating an open, trustworthy working surroundings requires extra than simply utilizing a chunk of software program. As with all advanced downside, you’ve bought to act another way if you wish to see any modifications.
Due to this, I made a decision to drag collectively all our learnings over the previous three years, throughout virtually 300 firms and 15,000 workers, and distill it down into an interactive, three-hour workshop subsequent month…
Introducing the “Don’t Be the Last to Know” Workshop.
On this hands-on, in-depth workshop, we’ll provide the playbook on the best way to not be “the final to know” in your organization — it’s one thing we’ve by no means shared earlier than fully end-to-end.
We’ll reveal greatest practices and strategies developed from a whole bunch of conversations with CEOs, and information from virtually 300 firms and 15,000 workers in over 15 nations who use the Know Your Firm software program.
You’ll discover ways to get your workers speaking about what they actually really feel (and never what they suppose you need to hear), so you’ll be able to keep away from pricey blindspots as a pacesetter.
And, you’ll get to apply these methods and techniques throughout the workshop with stay in-person teaching from our yours really 😊
Whereas I’ve given loads of talks, a 30-minute or 1-hour keynote has by no means sufficient time to essentially dig into the problems, perceive every attendee’s private scenario and struggles, talk about strategies intimately, and coach every individual alongside on the best way to implement them. In this workshop, we’ll get to do this.
In the event you’re a enterprise proprietor, founder, CEO, or supervisor, this workshop is for you.
Right here’s what you’ll stroll away with.
You’ll be taught the solutions to those questions and extra….
- Why am I consistently the final to know issues in my very own firm?
- How do I do know if my workers are being trustworthy with me aren’t?
- Why don’t workers communicate up? Why is getting trustworthy suggestions from workers so dang troublesome?
- What are the most typical blindspots CEOs overlook?
- What are the highest questions you need to be asking each worker?
- What are one of the best questions different CEOs are asking their workers?
- How do I get the people who find themselves usually quieter in my firm to talk up?
- How usually ought to I be asking for suggestions in an worker?
- What’s one of the simplest ways to carry one-on-ones?
- Ought to I be asking for suggestions anonymously? Why or why not?
- How do I coach different managers or co-workers to ask for suggestions in a greater means?
- How do I break unhealthy information to my group?
- How do I give an worker suggestions in a constructive means?
- What suggestions ought to I hearken to? What ought to I not?
- How do I not get defensive once I obtain suggestions?
- How do create a tradition of suggestions in my group, particularly as my firm grows?
- What are one of the best practices for holding all-company workers conferences? Are they vital? What ought to I discuss?
- What are the warning indicators of turnover? How do I keep away from turnover within the first place? Is turnover an excellent factor?
- What are the three issues I ought to do to verify a brand new rent stays?
The workshop will probably be held Thursday, March 30th at 1PM — 4PM at Basecamp HQ in Chicago (30 N Racine #200).
The workshop will probably be hosted by me, CEO of Know Your Firm, Claire Lew.
I’m wanting ahead to seeing you on March 30th, and fixing the issue of being “the final to know” in your organization collectively.